Skip to content
Camping and Caravan Club
- Skipper is member, so you can use their sites. We’ll give you the login. Click here.
North Coast 500
- The North Highlands has become one of the most iconic destinations in Scotland because of the NC500. Bringing together a route of just over 500 miles of stunning coastal scenery, the North Coast 500, naturally follows the main roads along the coastal edges of the North Highlands of Scotland, taking in the regions of Wester Ross, Sutherland, Caithness, Easter Ross, the Black Isle and Inverness-Shire. Click here.
- Cool places and camping car areas. Share the nice spots where you like to relax with your camper. Click here.
- Details of every campsite everywhere, with lots of useful reviews: Click here.
- Our favourite campsites: Click here
Visit Scotland (Scottish tourist office)
- Walking and hiking in Scotland. Thousands of free detailed descriptions of walks, places to stay, GPS waypoints, downloadable OS maps: Click here.
Western Isles maps
- From Lewis and Harris to North and South Uist, Benbecula, Barra and Vatersay: Click here.
- Map, itinerary and tips for a Scotland in a Motorhome Tour: Click here.
- Western Isles Guide to parking spots etc Click here.
- Route suggestions: Click here.