When you are comparing other companies’ prices with ours, you’ll see loads of extra costs. You could find yourself being charged for anything from insurance to table hire – and the total can quickly mount up. We’d rather be straight with you and have done our best to be transparent. We include bedding, vehicle insurance and a lot more besides. For a complete list of what you get from us, check out our What’s Included page.
This what we do charge extra for:
- Awning – an air–inflated tent that attaches to the side door to give you loads of extra space. You can detach it and leave it set up at a campsite: £60 per week
- Rear bike rack for four bikes: £60 per week
- Empty petrol tank: £25 plus the cost of the petrol
- Food box – tell us what you want and we’ll give you a price
- Stay in our house the night before and start your journey fresh in the morning. Please note we are not a bed and breakfast, but we can provide a comfy bed with private loo and help-yourself-breakfast: £45 for two people
See what comes as standard on our What’s Included page.